Monday, August 16, 2010


Fat Worm of Error Presents Music for 17 Arthur Ganson Machines
(I have a drawing of the Machine with Fabric on the inside j card along with 16 other artists/friends!) Fat Worm is on tour, maybe they are near you right now.

----------------------------

Herb Mixing 08.11.2010

Teeth Flossing 08.12.2010

----------------------------

Foo Fest 2010 08.14.2010
As220 Providence, RI

Untitled (We Could Live Here)
2010
mixed herbs, mixed floral textiles, cardboard, wood, bedding, bean bag chair

----------

For a festive festival I thought I would make a festive chair.

When you sit in the chair the bundle hanging overhead is stuffed with lavender, cloves, mint, raspberry leaves, and rose petals. I was hoping to make a soft soothing tactile and olfactory experience juxtaposed with a more active visual experience.

----------

A trap? Come and sit and talk to me.
I don't really know how to start a conversation smoothly.

Yes, I try to work hard for us, I am so glad you noticed. You can stay as long as you like but remember you need to share.

When you leave you leave a little bits of yourself on the chair, thank you.

No comments: