Saturday, April 16, 2011



commute 04.16.2011

All the Trappings: Best Laid Plans (with a viewer) 04.10.2011 see more here

2. back and forth with Alicia Renadette this is how I received it 03.26.2011

3. a back and forth with Alicia Renadette how I am sending it back 04.13.2011

springtime 04.09.2011

van ride 04.03.2011


It has been a while.

lazy about the computer.

I accidentally erased the first image of what I sent to Alicia for our back and forth.

-----------------------------

This week assignments for "& In One Another", sketchbook project began. Organized by Katherine Romansky and Adria Sutter, 50-60 participants are given a sketchbook (hand bound with a silkscreen cover). Every other day a phrase is sent by text or email to participants for the next month. This is the second year of the project. I am excited to participate and see how we all respond to the same words/ideas.

-----------------------------

Installing for In the Zone III went great. The show is now open. If you find yourself in the Brattleboro, VT area (or if you live there) between now and July 3rd I would ask you to please go to the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center and check out the show(s) (thanks).

I posted images of what I am showing on the "images of work" page of this site.

-----------------------------

highs and lows

-----------------------------

I have soupy lungs today.

No comments: