Wednesday, May 11, 2011

05.08.2011

05.01.2011

05.08.2011 (workshop)


My piece at the Brattleboro Art Museum was reviewed by Stephen Orloske on the blog Vermont Art Zine. I am pretty excited about what he observed and wrote.

"Everything is comfy, everything looks miserable."

a note: the headphones are connected to the inhabitant's mouth so that the missing co-occupant can put them on their head and listen to the inhabitant.

when I was in high school some people called me mouse, I'd like to link this at this moment

------------------------------

at least once a week I think about how Curley kept his hand covered in Vaseline in a glove

-----------------------------

Last weekend I took a workshop in Moku Hanga with Annie Bissett at Zea Mays Printmaking studio. The last picture above shows the prints I pulled on Sunday. Annie is a great teacher, she shared a lot of information in a short period of time but it didn't feel overwhelming at all. Also do please check out her web page and see her prints!

2 comments:

anna said...

angela,
great review!
I am going to go see the show - i'm excited!

best,
anna

Hello to You and Yours said...

hi anna,

your blog is so beautiful, every image was making me gasp a little bit.

later
angela