Tuesday, September 02, 2008



Fall might be coming early, the leaves are starting to change, last year it happened late, I don't really know but this is what I have seen.

I went to the Demolition Derby at the 3 County Fair in Northampton on Sunday night. Holy hell!!!!!! Maybe it needed a tad more fire, but it was still amazing. I didn't think I would be as excited by it as I was. The spectacle spectacular. Popping tires and disappearing trunks. Radiators getting crushed and letting out steam. It was invigorating. I’m not really sure how one wins, the rules were a little fuzzy to me. One man told me that there is only one rule and that is one cannot slam into the driver’s side door.

I went with Joshua and my friend Siri. Joshua enthusiasm was the catalyst for the adventure.

No comments: