Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"There is a Story I Forgot to Tell You; Shut Up Spacemaker, You Talk Too Much"

Could you scoot over just a hair for me while I cut a hole in the wall? Isn't that better? Now you can put your legs through it.

I am trying to create something for us.

Well don't assume I want it and pick up those floor boards they are getting in the way.

Breathe in and breath out and breathe in and breathe out.

I can only give you so much and that is as much as I can give you so take it or leave it or take it and leave it. And while you're at it move that chair over towards the door, then you can lay in this spot and I can lay next to you.

What are we using today? A little bit of this and a little bit of that, I see, that should work just fine. One can not afford to be picky. But you seem to always over do it.

Good night, sleep tight.

No comments: