Monday, February 22, 2010

Studio as of 02/22/2010

Sketch 02/22/2010

Here I am.

Yesterday I stuffed a small batch of balloons with lentils, wool, plastic doll wigs, rope, and pony beads. This is the start of a costume for one of the beings in the story I am working on. The brick structure above is the place that this being will inhabit. I don't know if you noticed but the bricks were around the base of the cardboard structure in images from the last post. I decided that these where two different structures and they house the two characters I am working with separately.

"If I was a pine I would ooze tar and shine in the moonlight moths would all swarm but they'd do me no harm and it's only for you I'd be shining. but I am no pine I'm a man in my prime and I'm pining" I have been listening to "Coral and Tar" by Alasdair Roberts over and over today. It is on the mix tape I received from Joshua this week. The song can be found on The Wyrd Meme

I have noticed that I haven't posted any pictures of the Bemis Center. I will try to remember to take pictures of spots in the building that I frequent for later in the week.

No comments: