Thursday, February 25, 2010


This is the cover to the catalog from the group show Release the River I was in last summer. The show was curated by Raphy Griswold. I just found out today that the catalog is now available at Printed Matter. Participating artists, whose work is reproduced in this handbound catalog, include George Myers, Bill Nace, Phinehas Roy, Joshua Vrysen, Jess Goddard, Dan Cashman, Jeff Hartford, Angela Zammarelli, Lauren Pakradooni, and Crystal Regan.





I'm sorry not to brag but Joshua (my partner) also has two books at Printed Matter. Wheel of Doom / We Love Doom. No. 3 : How We Melt and Wheel of Doom / We Love Doom. Nos. 4 and 5 : Grast Ghost
Pictured above is the cover of
Wheel of Doom / We Love Doom. No. 3 : How We Melt.

I am sorry for the tiny pictures, this was the best I could do at this time.

No comments: