Monday, August 27, 2007







co·in·ci·dence [koh-in-si-duhns] –noun
1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
2. the condition or fact of coinciding.
3. an instance of this.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=coincidence


I was in the midst of reading about stripes in the summer edition of Cabinet and I started looking at the skunk stripes when I noticed a very pungent smell. I thought it was the ink in the magazine or my armpits. I started to sniff the magazine feverishly, then decided that it was my armpits. Meanwhile a very large moth flew past my head, it landed on my fabric pinned to the wall. I couldn't have it eat the fabric so I caught it in a jar and went to let it outside. Outside I discovered that the smell was stronger. Do you know what the smell was? A skunk sprayed outside. So it wasn't my armpits afterall.

The theme of the summer Cabinet is "The Enchanted Season"

ps. thanks to Don Myhre for the Cabinet.

No comments: